Looking to get involved ?
Each semester there are various open positions throughout all of ESTV. Check back here for available opportunities or contact ESTV with any questions!
Join an ESTV show team
Elon Student Television is known for its hands-on learning and extracurricular opportunities for any student of any major on Elon’s campus. From behind-the-scenes to on-air, we are dedicated to immersing our team members in the best experiences for those interested in television media. Our students work entirely outside of the classroom to implement exciting, creative ideas and reach excellence in their programming. There are countless opportunities available for any Elon student looking to get involved with ESTV and we would love to help you find your fit, so please contact us.
Station Management Team – open positions
For details on the position, please download the Production Assistant Job Description document.
- ESTV Production Assistants will work closely under the guidance of the Director of Production.
- Production Assistants are responsible for supporting ESTV in-studio shows and on- location shoots within news and entertainment programming as needed
- Complete administration, organization and secretarial work involved in producing television programs
- Assist in station promotional and underwriting production
- Maintain station’s online show content
- Collaborate with the station development team and other duties as assigned
- Production Assistants will complete weekly production duties and may work on a variety of projects within Elon Student Television.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in student media at Elon as well as completion of COM*220
- Be artistic, creative and good at independent problem solving
- Passion, integrity and energy for student news and entertainment media and maintaining organization’s production value
- Preference of sophomore, junior or non-graduating senior Media Arts & Entertainment major status
To Apply: If interested in position, applicants should email email@example.com expression of interest in the position including an explanation of why they are interested in the position and how they can benefit from the responsibilities. Applicants should make the email subject: “ESTV Production Assistant APP”
Application Due: March 14, 2014 by 5pm