EH2

WIN STUFF: EMILY HARING

EH2

From Germany to Kansas to Elon, North Carolina, Emily Haring is this year’s host for ESTV’s Win Stuff! Haring has been involved in creating media since childhood when she would make newspapers called “The Unicorn Times” for her parents to read. In high school, Haring worked at the student newspaper, and now at Elon, she has worked for The Pendulum, Live Oak Communications, Elon Tonight and Win Stuff.

Haring is a Broadcast and New Media major with a minor in Spanish. This past summer she participated in Elon in New York and had an internship with a graphic design company. While there she did marketing and brand development for nonprofit and political organizations through designing posters, websites and email templates. Haring said, “One of the most important things for marketing with these companies was getting into people’s inbox’s and getting their information out there.”

Next fall, Haring hopes to go to Seville, Spain for the journalism and new media program. After graduation, she would like to live abroad for a few years in Spain, Argentina, or Chile. Her ideal job would be creating graphic designs and brand development for a company in one of those countries.

Haring acknowledges that she has been “bouncing around a lot” but is happy with where she is now. From wanting to work for a newspaper, or be a TV show host, or even an actress, Haring has done it all!

If you haven’t watched Win Stuff, check it out! If you want to be on the show, it tapes on Wednesdays from 5:30pm – 7:00pm. Win Stuff is then aired on channel 5 or online at elonstudenttv.com. For more information on the show follow them on Twitter @elonWinStuff and “Like” them on Facebook.

About Author - Elon Student Television

We are Elon's student television media organization, providing the campus with the best in student news, entertainment and specialty programming. Visit our show pages to learn more about each of our programs produced entirely by students.

No Comments

Sorry comments are closed for this Post.